Friday, September 10, 2010

9 days after IVF transfer

I called the EN to see if i can get the pregnancy test done tomorrow- no go.  They need 2 weeks from the egg retrieval day apparently.  I was doing great yesterday, and today...is not so good.  I'm trying to keep things on the light side, steering away from the negative comments, thoughtless people.. My hats off to those who has done this more than once.  I bow to you with my utmost respect, ladies...you are amazing.  Not to mention the mental torture that this is, the physical risks of all the medications, going under each time you're doing egg retrieval- how do they do this more than once?? At the end of the day, would you trade your health, shorten your lifespan to have a possiblity to have a child? it's a different story when you're staring at a physical child, but a potential pregnancy? My gosh.  Honestly,  my hubbs recommended I put all the physical symptoms on the blog so others can see what they're like.

up till day 5: sore and tired.  Mostly sleeping and lying around, and you still feel sore- perhaps due to egg retrieval surgery- or perhaps the body is getting used to the newly inserted embryos. I walk like Geisha.

up till day 8: mild cramping - you definetely feel the mild cramping in your lower abdomin. Almost feels like you're building up for a period. Walking like Geisha without the funky shoes.

day 9: strange sensation tingling once in a while as if someone's holding a harpsicord inside my uterus and they're just tugging one string at a time. AND! to say the least, I feel amorous. :) No problems walking, but carefully taking steps on the stairs. Geisha has graduated to librarian.

who knows what holds tomorrow~~ happy thoughts...happy thoughts...puppies puppies and more puppies!!! hope you guys are all having a superb day!! I wonder how other ppl are feeling on day 9 after transfer. Bon soir!

No comments:

Post a Comment