Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 embryos that were excellent

I went outside for the 2nd time today to walk around and see my little garden. I think I get this trait from my parents. I used to see them stay outside working on the garden all day long, making nursery trips and discussing what trees to plant where and why this doesn't work, we should do that or do this. There are things that we don't realize till we reach a certain time in our lives to appreciate it. Take gardening. I have a small and quite pathetic garden. But I love it- I see the small fruits hanging on my half dead lemon tree and I feel glee. I have hope for the little fruit to grow up big & become yellowy sour fruit. I imagine the fruit being squeezed into a lemonade in a clear tall glass on a warm summer afternoon. Silly, eh?

Well, I'm posting couple of baby fruits, my beautiful excellent embryos. Much like my lemon tree, half are bad. but two that survived are in excellent shape & they're candy to my eyes. I also hope these will grow up and become yellowy sweet babies in our lives. Yes, I don't mind yellow babies, cuz I am yellow. :) send me happy thoughts!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mindee! My first comment. Wow...the pics of the embroyos are soooo amazing...miracle to say
    the least. Love how your blog is looking more professional and busy....Anyways, reading your blog....makes me giggle and smile. Its really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee heee hee, thanks Denise!! These days, encouragements are like fuel of joy for me. :) happy thoughts back to you!

    ReplyDelete