Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ultrasound day 7

Today's a blood test & ultrasound to see if the follicles are growing as planned.  I started with 13, and they were normal size before the stimulation.  Now there are 2 at 1.7cm, and rest are not growing as well.  my EN is looking for 6 good ones to harvest, and he'll let me know on Thursday ultrasound how many he can harvest. 

Funny thing is, we thought we would have too many to deal with- this could be a blessing in disguise or possible failed attempt at ivf.  at this point of the game, this flipping coin toss is becoming an everyday event.  I pray that we'll be in good hands on Thursday.

my injectables: 2vials of Bravelle + 2 vials of Menopur  25mg of Lupron (2 needles total)
meds: prenatal vitamin + Medral (steroid for inflammation) + 1000mg of folic acid

wish me luck on Thursday!!!! I'm staying positive. Oh, btw, I've gained 4 pounds in 1 week. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment