Friday, August 27, 2010

Positive thinking

What a difference a change of perspective can make.  Since yesterday, I keep reminding myself about the promise I made to me & my hubby about staying strong and not get emotional.  Hubby comes home and tells me that he feels attached to our future baby! I looked at him and thought....oh no, don't you start getting emotional on me.  He's been pretty good, the pillar of emotional strength, but I guess it was time that he showed his weakness.  The other day, I was surprised to find that he had an app about baby growth on his ipad! tell ya, never know what that guy's thinking sometimes. :)

So I feel pretty bloated & stuffed.  Even when I'm starved- I do feel the eggs getting bigger and filling up my ovaries.  By the way.  I DO NOT HAVE SMALL OVARIES.  I had my EN measure them and they're perfectly normal size.  thank you very much. My 2 previous herbalists both said that I had small ovaries, problem getting pregnant.  My boobs are really tender and my bra is literally holding on for it's dear life. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, we had a bit of confusion about our long "contract?" that they prefer to call informational packet.  I warn you folks who are going through IVF.  PUT IT ON PAPER! I mean, don't take their word.  They have more than you on their patient list, and for them to remember everything is impossible.  So when you discuss details of procedure with your EN or nurse or coordinator, make sure to put that in your contract or paper that you sign and that they have a copy of.

signing off for today.  Triumphant!

No comments:

Post a Comment